My primary goal as a wellness practitioner is to empower others to recognize their capacity to heal themselves through gentle self-inquiry and acts of self-care and compassion. I listen deeply to the intuitive guidance I receive to tailor my Reiki sessions to each individual’s needs.
I also utilize crystals, sound healing, and oracle cards to increase the healing value and guidance that clients receive from each session. Clients receive follow-up recommendations based on my findings and impressions from each session to help them make small changes outside of the treatment room to continue to benefit from the healing guidance of Reiki.
Summary of Qualifications
- Reiki Level I Attunement and Training- 1999
- Usui/Tibetan Reiki Level II Attunement and Training*- 2016
- Usui Holy Fire II Reiki Advanced Training*- 2017
- Usui Holy Fire II Master Placement, Ignition, and Training*- 2017
- Usui Holy Fire II Reiki Master Certification obtained- 2017
- Reiki Membership Association Affiliate Member- Current
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Training Program- 2017
- Certified International Health Coach (CIHC)
- International Association of Health Coaches Member- Current
- Sacred Soul Alignment Certification Course- Expected Graduation November 2018